Category: Foster Care
How long does the process take to become licensed?

It depends on the agency you choose to become licensed through. Each agency has different training schedules and requirements. This is a question to ask the agencies you are considering.

Can I get licensed through CPS?

If you live in Tarrant, Parker, Palo Pinto, Johnson, Hood, Erath or Somervell County, you cannot get licensed through CPS. You must be verified through a child placing agency.

Give a child the safety, hope and love they deserve. Contact Us