Currenty, the Health Services Foster Care Ombudsman's office has taken precautions and is working remotely to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As a result of these actions, office phones are not able to accept messages, and the only way that youth can submit complaints is online through the link.


For informal complaints or other needs, please continue to communicate with your Permanency Specialist. You may also make formal complaints directly to the Our Community Our Kids' Office of Consumer Affairs at or 817-502-1332.

Give a child the safety, hope and love they deserve. Contact Us